stay minutes from the hottest sports and events in brooklynLEARN MORE
Gay Friendly Hotels in New York: hotel le bleu
hotel le bleu welcomes you with refined luxury in the heart of Brooklyn's emerging gay and lesbian neighborhood, Park Slope. As one of the first gay friendly hotels in Brooklyn, hotel le bleu sets the standard for modern style and accommodations for any guest. We're proud to be a part of the lively, one-of-a-kind personality of Park Slope.
There are countless reasons to choose hotel le bleu when browsing gay friendly hotels in New York:
- Chicly appointed Brooklyn hotel rooms featuring clean, light décor, 42" plasma televisions, large walk-in showers and sumptuous beddings
- A rooftop bar and lounge for dining and drinks in a vibrant setting
- Informed, friendly staff members who know the neighborhood and are eager to answer your questions
- Free parking for hotel guests, almost impossible to find in Manhattan
- Rates below average for New York City boutique hotels
- Sublime location in walking distance to Park Slope dining and nightlife
First time in Brooklyn? A visit to nearby Prospect Park is a must. The beautiful 585-acre park is home to favorite Brooklyn attractions including the Prospect Park Zoo, Grand Army Plaza, the bandshell and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. hotel le bleu is within walking distance of the popular shopping, dining and nightlife of 5th and 7th Avenues. 5th Avenue is also home to many Brooklyn gay bars, coffeehouses and gay-owned businesses.